The Blind Faith RPG 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto text based RPG, in its finest form!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi HQ
  • Inside Konoha
  • Inside Iwa
  • Inside Kiri
  • Inside Kumo
  • Inside Suna
  • Admins
    BFRAdmin
  • Mission #10 - Evidance 1-21
  • Credits
    Mission #10 - Evidance Somerights20
  • Forum © Forumotion.com
  • Site Layout © Hajime Tenchi
  • Site Ideas © Hajime Tenchi
  • Characters and posts © their respective owners
  • Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
  • All ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. None may be taken without prior permission.
  • The Original Blind Faith Creator - Draken Prime/Sora Rinnengan

•  

Mission #10 - Evidance

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    BFRAdmin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    BFRAdmin

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Mission #10 - Evidance Left_bar_bleue1500/1000Mission #10 - Evidance Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000)

Mission #10 - Evidance Empty
    PostSubject: Mission #10 - Evidance   Mission #10 - Evidance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Schneizel's Journal" - Day 2, A.O.F 1, Mission #10, Rank B

The future is not so gloom as it seemed. I have gained valuable allies who will help in my cause - hopefully. If not, I will kill them effortlessly, and watch them die before me. How glorious would that be. How much joy would it bring to the world, when they see traitors die. I wonder...

My heart is feeble as I enter the room, where my comrade lay. His wounds were severe, but his mouth as big as ever. He only been here for a day, and already, we had to dispose of a man. What bother.... And I thought that he would be one to help me in my work, but I was stupid to think so. He could only cause trouble in the long run. No wonder then, that the village wanted to be rid of him, and the situation was just too perfect to miss. And like in the old days, they would have the friend do the killing. How foolish, but yet joust. However it may seem, the stain in the honour should only be known to the killer, and who better than a friend, to keep that secret to the grave. No one wanted to feel shame, in their afterlife.
    Back to top Go down
    https://blindfaith-rpg3.rpg-board.net
    BFRAdmin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    BFRAdmin

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Mission #10 - Evidance Left_bar_bleue1500/1000Mission #10 - Evidance Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000)

Mission #10 - Evidance Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mission #10 - Evidance   Mission #10 - Evidance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Schneizel's Journal" - Day 2, A.O.F 1, Mission #10, Rank B

Blood... on my hands. It's a gift and a curse - a weak emotion that killing is, that drives us forward. The step to power, which every warrior has to take. But yet, I don't like to do it, even when the cause is great, and the result will affect many. I kill, when I think it is right to kill - not when I think that it will mean something, and it will be something for the generations to remember. Maybe that's why my name never seems to appear in the long tales of the bards. But then again, I don't want to attract attention, especially since I have became a banner, to everyone who is powerless. Everyone, who is weak, gathers under me, and treats me like a god. I don't feel that it's right but I can't be bothered to tell them to stop. They call me "saviour" but I doubt that it is my real name. I ought to be called "Murder" for that's what I really am. A human being, who dares to end the lives of others. A tool, that we call Shinobi...

And so he left the building, leaving no clues to the identity of the killer.

1000 exp gained for finishing the mission
    Back to top Go down
    https://blindfaith-rpg3.rpg-board.net

Mission #10 - Evidance
    Page 1 of 1