The Blind Faith RPG 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto text based RPG, in its finest form!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi HQ
  • Inside Konoha
  • Inside Iwa
  • Inside Kiri
  • Inside Kumo
  • Inside Suna
  • Admins
    BFRAdmin
  • The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) 1-21
  • Credits
    The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Somerights20
  • Forum © Forumotion.com
  • Site Layout © Hajime Tenchi
  • Site Ideas © Hajime Tenchi
  • Characters and posts © their respective owners
  • Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
  • All ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. None may be taken without prior permission.
  • The Original Blind Faith Creator - Draken Prime/Sora Rinnengan

•  

The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Left_bar_bleue600/1000The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Empty
    PostSubject: The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)   The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 am

Raitaki walks into the village forest, ready to train. He warms up by kicking the trees several times. Then he takes out one of the wood pieces he prepared for the training. "Okay....Let's do this!" He runs to the piece of wood (with from now one will be called "the wood" for short) and kicks it hard trying to send it into the sky. His kick is too weak, so instead the wood just flies up to a low height then falls down. "Damn it....Let's try again....." He tries to kick the wood again, but it is still not high enough. He tries again and again, but the wood is still not high enough. "Damn it....against people I can kick their chin, but pieces of wood are flat.......Maybe this'll be better....." He pokes the wood to make it tilts a little bit, then kicks it so that it flies to the same height as his head, then he kicks it hard and it flies high into the sky. "Heh....it worked......" He jumps at the wood trying to "shadow" it, but he jumped too high and hit the wood.

Konoha Kage Buyou
    Type: Taijutsu
    Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest.

He lands back onto the ground and waits for the wood to fall down. "I jumped too high............let's take it easier on this one......" He kicks the wood into the air again and tries to "shadow" it again, but now he jumped too low. He tries again and hit the wood again. "Hmph.....I can do it......" He kicks the wood up and try again and hits it again. "Mustn't give up....." He kicks it again and this time, although he is a little bit closer to the wood than he expected, he did it. "Yes! Now, let's continue....." He uses his right leg to kick the wood, then he spins a circle, uses his right hand to smash the wood, then he spins 900 and punches it with his left hand, then he waits for him and the wood to fall until the wood is near the ground, then he drops his left heel on the wood smashing on the ground.

Shishi Rendan
    Type: Taijutsu
    Shishi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.

He falls down onto the ground and smiles. "I did it......now I must improve it......." He stands up and kicks the wood up and jumps at it but he hits it and falls to the ground. "Ouch.....I forgot I mustn't jump too high...." He kicks it up and continues to train.

--0o0--

A few hours later. Raitaki is lying on the ground, beat up, legs and hands both bruised and bleeding. It is already evening. Raitaki looks at the stars on the sky. He is thinking of the only reason he has trained so hard. 'Cousin.........where are you now? How are you doing?' He keeps looking at the stars as if he is waiting for them to give him the answer. After a little while staring at the stars, he gets up, and walks towards the Konoha Hospital.

OOC:I k that I'm not allowed to use C rank taijutsu with my taijutsu knowledge and my rank, I'd like to save it for later, is that allowed?
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinobispath-rpg.forumotion.com/index.htm
    BFRAdmin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    BFRAdmin

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Experience:
    The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Left_bar_bleue1500/1000The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)   The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 am

APPROVED
    Back to top Go down
    https://blindfaith-rpg3.rpg-board.net
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character Stats
    Experience:
    The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Left_bar_bleue600/1000The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)   The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 am

A sunny morning. Raitaki takes out his basket of shuriken and jumps onto the top of a high tree of the forest. He looks around then throws a smoke bombs around him. The smoke bombs explode, scaring the birds making they fly to the sky. "Good. Lots of birds today. Good for hunting." He starts taking out shuriken and throws them at the birds. A few birds larger than the others angrily fly at him. "Wow.....they're even in a hyper today......" He starts throwing shuriken at these birds while jumping around carrying the basket.

Unfortunately the kid doesn't have the precise accuracy of his father....Well he's just an academy student now, I wonder how will the kid do in the future.....He noticed me a few times but didn't pay any attention to me at all....Ha ha, what kind of son is he?

After a while with the birds, Raitaki gets down, counts the birds he got while picking shuriken. "17.....even when they charged at me, I still got only 17.....maybe he's right, I don't have his accuracy....." After picking shuriken, he sits down under a tree and rests. "Hmph.....He hasn't been visiting him lately......maybe I should go home and have a look...."

Tired of his ignorance, today I went to him to say hi. Just like always, not a word, cold face, eyes full of hatred. I must be careful, or he'll kill me someday....ha ha, with his lame skills like this, he won't be a thing to me. Damn, if he hang out with that kid Itachi that much, how can't he have as much potential as his cousin? What a pathetic son he is.

Raitaki gets up and walks to his village. He wants to see his clan, check how are they doing, and, strangely enough, to see the father he always hated.
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinobispath-rpg.forumotion.com/index.htm
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)   The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaf Village Forest (do NOT lock)
    Page 1 of 1